Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 72 - 4 pounds!

Ava is on CPAP for another day. They still talk that she will get tired and go back on the vent. Well, hopefully God will get her better sooner. Her CO2 blood gas was 66 this morning. The same, but it needs to go down. Please pray for it to go down.

She is now at 4lbs 3/4 of an oz. Unfortunately because I am sick and now even have an ear infection, I could only come in and check on her. She is now in the "Ritz Carlton's" of cribs. Her nurse today decided to change her out of the giraffe and into a crib with a nice music fish bowl. It was great to see that. Even if she does go back on the vent she can stay in this because she is so warm. She is even in onesies now. She also has been off steroids for a whole 24 hours.

Praying for her continued healing and for our family to not get sick and for me to get better so I can hold her again.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how chubbie her little cheeks are looking in the pictures! This is probably a premature statement but I am looking forward to and praying for her healthy homecoming soon. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete