Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 95

Ava's blood gas was 47 this morning and the same at 6pm after they lowered her rate by 10 to 30 breaths per minute, and her pressure down as well. They had to up her O2 a bit to 75%. Tonight her O2 is 70%.

The girls and I did manage to get sick today, but they don't have strep throats. I did manage to get sick at their doctors office and on the way home. Fun time was had by all. I wasn't able to go in and see Ava but hopefully I can tomorrow. I am feeling better now and the girls seem a bit better as well.

Ava's weight is 5 lbs. 8.75 oz. - 2514 grams

Praying for Ava's lungs and growth...

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jackeyd - hope you also feel better, you have alot on your plate. - Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keeping in touch with the family. Letting you know that your other family is quietly here keeping things "in check". Hope to see you this weekend. Christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bummer! Guess the doctor knew you were really for sure sick haha. Hope you guys can shake the bug quick:) Maureen

    ReplyDelete