Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 85 - 5 pounds!

Ava's gas was 65 again this morning. Her O2 is at 73%. She has been satting in the high 80s and 90s again as well.

She had her heart xray (echocardiogram) this morning, but we still haven't heard the results. Everyone tells me though that is a good sign.

She had her eye exam around 7pm this evening. I was able to witness it. She was quite upset because the doctor was pushing her eyes open. She was satting in the 60s and 70s at certain points. When I started talking to her and telling her about the cute clothes we saw at Target today (we saw a really cute pink outfit with tutu that said "Little Angel" with angel wings on the back, didn't buy it, but it was so cute! They had a bunch of cute ones), her O2 level went up in the 80s and she calmed down for a bit. The nurses had these surprised looks on their faces, and I said "well, she is definitely my daughter." After the doctor was done, she even said that Ava knew my voice. The doctor told me that her left eye was worse and that she would see Ava on Thursday again. Please pray that she doesn't have to have surgery - we need another miracle again, and we have gotten them before, so hopefully it will happen again.

Ava is officially 5 lbs! 12 oz away from being what Ariana was born at. Other good news is I can finally hear a bit out of my ear. Yeah!

Praying for positive eye growth and her lungs to grow and be healthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment