Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 342 - New Year's Day

Ava had a great night and a great day. I got to go in a hold her for at least 3 hours straight today till I was numb. She even slept twice in my arms during that time. Ava is such a good baby and God has definitely given us a miracle. Our nurse tonight told me that Ava has such a loving nature because her family is that way. Ava loves to touch peoples hands and smile at them and I love how her nurse said it's because of us.

We are so thankful to God for the gift he has given to us with Ava. The joy we have experienced with Ava has been unbelievable. I know God spared Ava from a life that we would never want her to have and that we see almost on a daily basis. And only God can be the reason why Ava is still here with us and to be doing so well both physically and mentally.

Thanking God for Ava's amazing journey and praying for the miracle of Ava breathing on her own in 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment