Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 343 - 49 Weeks Old!

Ava slept through the night but when she woke up this morning and her O2 saturations were hovering in the high 80s again so they upped her O2 to 30% again after she was down to 27% yesterday. After 8am she was fine, but she was tugging on her GJ tube and she hasn't pooped since yesterday. I came in again this afternoon and I read to her and then she fell asleep on me (sitting upright and laying against my chest) for over 2 and half hours! She must love sleeping on me, she was even smiling in her sleep. I can't wait to give her that every day.

Tomorrow she gets weighed again - she feels heavier and she gets her blood gas and hopefully the trach change to a 5 or no trach change AND then the home vent. Please pray that the vent is in. We really want her home for her birthday. My daughter Alexandra keeps begging me to go on a date with her and to stay with her. I feel bad leaving her, and she needs her mama too.

Thanking God for Ava's progress because we are so blessed and praying for Ava to get home to us this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment