Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 364 - 52 Weeks Old!

Ava slept last night until 1:45 am and then woke up with tummy pains for a couple of hours. She had 5 desats during the day. When I was in, I think I was able to stop them from going on. Two of those desats were when she was asleep and calm and we are not sure why. Her one primary wants to still change her feed down to 36ml, but now Ava must be getting used to it. Her color still seemed off today. Please pray that we have wisdom and knowledge.

We were able to take her down in the elevator to where we are going to have a small tiny party for her tomorrow. She did really well. We got to the sliding doors and they opened and she either got chilled a little and didn't like the wind, or she want to get out those doors. Either way, she started to cry, but I just acted silly and Ava was happy again. She was very happy the whole time I was there and slept for at least 2 hours after I left.

Thanking God for Ava's abilities and praying for Ava's tummy to be released of the gas and to end the desats...

No comments:

Post a Comment