Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 345

Ava had an ok night. She tossed and turned a bit. Her nurse told me she was crabby most of the day. She was doing fine with O2 saturations, but it could be her tummy not being used to the new formula with added fiber. I think she is getting a tooth on top too so that might be hurting as well. Thankfully one of Ava's primary night nurse is on and she can figure it out. I came in and held her a bit and Ava acted as if she was so happy that we got there. She was tired too. Her lung center doctor didn't come by today either to tell us if he's putting her on the home vent. I did hear through the grapevine that a lung center respiratory therapist who puts the baby's on the vents was very impressed with Ava developmentally and thought she was very smart for a preemie. That's my girl!

Thanking God for Ava's progress and praying for the home vent this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment