Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 369

Ava had a good night with only one desat. She also had a great day and we even got some of her equipment in. She is going to have a consult with the GI department on Monday. She does sound a bit stuffy and we were able to get some boogies out of her nose. I really hope she isn't getting sick. I had to change her circuit (tubing) on her vent because there was moisture in it. It kept alarming so I was glad I got to see and experience that.

Ava fell asleep in my arms tonight and when I put her back in her crib, she didn't even wake up. She did wake up about 15 minutes later and she was so happy to still see me there. I love it when she is feeling good and I can get all those smiles.

Thanking God for our precious Ava and praying that she is protected from sickness and her lungs grow stronger...

1 comment:

  1. awe, good to hear she had a good day.- Nancy R

    ReplyDelete