Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 360

Ava woke up today with her typical snit fit but had a great day overall. Played with occupational and physical therapy and I basically heard she was a real ham. She keeps track of me when I am there. She fell asleep at 8pm.

Tomorrow is our discharge planning meeting. I am really hoping we are not going to be surprised by being told again that she is not coming home for numerous months. Many people will be in there including our three backups: my mom, Anthony's mom, and our good friend Becky. I do know there are a quite a few things that we need to get done before she comes home. We did get her handicapped parking permit today, and sent letters out to the gas, electric and phone companies letting that know that we have need to be on a priority list in case of problems.

Thanking God for Ava's growth, and praying that we all have wisdom and strength and for miraculous intervention from God...

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting time for your whole family. I pray Ava continues to progress. What an inspiration this little miracle has been to so many. I am truly so happy you will soon have your angel baby at home with you where she belongs. Love, Jackey

    ReplyDelete