Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 107

Ava's gas was 48 this morning so they bumped her down to 25 bpm. Her O2 is in the 70s. Her gas was 52 this evening. O2 was 66%. She was sedated quite a bit. I wish she could get off the vent and be calm.

We had some good news today that we are accepted into the Univera Healthcare program called "Compassion Net". They are going to help us pay for our gas, some food expenses, parking, and a few other things. They are coming tomorrow to go over the many things they offer. Praise God for this opportunity since we were starting to feel the expense of this.

Praying for Ava to be healthy...

4 comments:

  1. That's good news about Compensation Net. I bet those expenses are starting to add up. - Nancy R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! You and your family are very deserving of this service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful that there is a program like that for you! I hope it helps the whole family! We think about all of you every day.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for sharing this with me....I will condinue to read it each and every day until I am at the beginning with you..

    I am happy that you have found a way to share your day and express yourself.

    You are one strong lady!

    Karen ( Gowanda )

    ReplyDelete