Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 119 - 17 Weeks Old!

Ava was between 50 - 60% O2 this morning. Her blood gas was 63. During the day she was up to 80%, and down to 67% O2. She was doing really great today and I'm hoping for a great night. When I held her it was great, because she was wide awake, and then she fell asleep and you just knew how happy she was. When I put her back in her bed, she was very unhappy. The nurse tonight told me that she can get her O2 down if she suctioned her mouth and lungs out because she had so much fluid, that she was sat higher.

The girls did NOT get sick or sicker today and we didn't either... Thank God for that!

I just found out at 11:30pm that Ava has extibated herself again. Not sure how the tube came out but it did...

Praying for Ava's lungs to get stronger and healthy...

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo's of her. She is beautiful !! - Nancy R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cheeks are amazing! You'll have to get her a Don't pinch! onesie:)

    ReplyDelete