Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 127

Ava's CO2 gas was 63 this morning and 59 this evening. She was in 59% - 55% O2 during the day and 50% at night. She was only sedated once today and then I heard at night she was looking around quietly. I wish I could have been there to see her! I went during the afternoon and she slept in my arms and ate her food and sucked on her paci for 20 minutes. The nurse says she wants to suck so hopefully she can eat the milk just fine.

After being a half an hour late leaving, I ran into Ava's doc that will give her the trach. This was such a great "accidental" meeting, because he told me it was his plan to trach Ava on Friday. The doctors all weekend told me that they didn't know. I am hoping to hear tomorrow that it's in the schedule. Praise God for that "random" meeting. It made me really happy.

Ava weighs 7 lbs. 9.5 oz. - 3445 grams. She is 45 cm long - 17.72" and her head is 34 cm - 13.39". She eats 70 ml every 4 hours.

Praying for Ava to be healthy and perfect in Jesus's image...

No comments:

Post a Comment